System Administrator (m/f/d)
EDUARD GERLACH GMBH is looking for a system administrator (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
- Design, planning and installation of Windows and Linux systems
- Migration and optimization of the existing system landscape
- Administration of our server infrastructure and databases
- Project coordination and project support for migration projects
- Training of employees
- Development and enhancement of future-oriented systems
- Completed training as an IT specialist (system integration) or similar completed professional training
- Several years of professional experience in the administration of Windows and Linux system environments
- Profound knowledge of Windows Server, Windows 10 and Linux
- Distinct service and consulting orientation
- Independent and organized way of working as well as hands-on mentality and ability to work in a team are required
A versatile and future-oriented range of tasks in the IT field as well as project-related further training measures with a high degree of independence, good earnings and contemporary social benefits.
Are you interested in this job? Then send us your application documents. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Kleymann-Weihe in advance by phone: 05741 / 330-128 or by e-mail: email@example.com. Click here to download the job advertisement in pdf format.