Employee in bulk production (m/f/d)
EDUARD GERLACH GMBH is looking for an Employee in bulk production (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
- Production (by weighing and mixing) of creams, ointments, lotions, semi-solid, liquid and solid formulations for foot care according to manufacturing instructions
- Operation of plant and equipment for the manufacture of the above products
- Maintenance and servicing, cleaning and disinfection, including of production premises, as required for operating the equipment
- Planning, administration and feedback of production orders in the EDP systems as well as execution of material movements and bookings in the ERP system, as well as execution of correction bookings and error corrections
- Maintenance of material master data, parts lists, master recipes and production versions
- Timely posting and processing of malfunction and error messages from the BIZEPS weighing system; master data maintenance in the weighing system and ERP system (SAP)
- Compliance with hygiene, EHS and occupational safety regulations of all kinds
- Other tasks as instructed by the supervisor
- Chemical technician, chemical laboratory technician, CTA
- Operational experience in all areas of bulk goods production
- Overview of all production-relevant modules of the SAP system and the technically related modules for the assessment of changes, improvements, error detection and troubleshooting
- Handling of industrial trucks
- Creative, committed and with technical understanding
- PC skills (SAP + MS Office) and ability to work in a team are required
Interesting area of responsibility in a young team with a high degree of independence, good earnings and up-to-date social benefits.
Are you interested in this job? Then send us your application documents. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Kleymann-Weihe in advance by phone: 05741 / 330-128 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to download the job advertisement in pdf format.