Development unit employee (m/f/d)
EDUARD GERLACH GMBH is looking for an employee in the development unit (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
After consultation, you will independently perform the following activities and tasks in the area of research and development, among others:
- Production of emulsions and surfactant-based cosmetic products
- GMP-compliant documentation of laboratory preparations
- Investigation of deviations
- Raw material research and testing of alternative raw materials
- Preparation monitoring in production
- A completed training as a chemical laboratory assistant (m/f/d).
- First experience in emulsion production is desirable
- Enthusiasm for cosmetics
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Good knowledge of English and the desire to learn a lot
Interesting area of responsibility in a young team with a high degree of independence, good earnings and contemporary social benefits.
Does this job interest you? Then send us your application documents. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms Kleymann-Weihe by phone: 05741 / 330-128 or by e-mail: email@example.com. Click here to download the job advertisement in pdf format.